Let's build the future together!
Teamtailor is an Employer Branding and an ATS SaaS platform used by over 4 500 companies, 170 000 users in 90 countries around the world 🌏.
Working at Teamtailor means working at a young, international, and fast-paced tech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving for responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun!
Building a diverse team with various backgrounds and expertise is at the core of Teamtailor since its very beginning and is truly a part of our strength today! There are no typical profiles, each and every team member shares our vision and wants to be part of our success. Join us in our mission to help companies and people interact with each other in a better way so that they can make life-changing decisions together.
This position means you will be one of the first members of Teamtailor to put your foot on North American soil and you will be a part of the team that will lead one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies in our expansion in North America. You will have the mission to work with an established product in an unestablished market.
That's why we're expanding our Customer Success department and looking for our first Customer Success Manager for the North American market. Our mission is to have the most satisfied customers and we are looking for a strong relationship-builder to join our team 👊🏽
Within the Customer Success department you find Customer Success Managers, Product Specialists and Onboarding Specialists, who are located in Sweden, Finland and the UK 👨👩👧👦 We are right now 22 Customer Success Managers and working towards team goals on a quarterly basis, with renewals and happy customers as our main focus!
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Implement and onboard new customers
- Help our customers use Teamtailor at full potential, with everything from integrations, best practice to training opportunities
- Work proactively with renewals
- Build strong relationships
- Find new business opportunities with our existing customers, in the form of expansion sales, upselling/cross-selling.
- Track customers accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to prevent that risk
- Collect and analyze customers feedback and present internally
- Together develop and improve ways of working with customer satisfaction
As a Customer Success Manager at Teamtailor you will be offered:
- Incredible development opportunities
- Responsibility for your own customer base
- The opportunity to work with the market's best product
- Fixed salary with commission structure
- Be part of a great team
Is this you?
- Experience within customer success, service and/or technical customer support from the SaaS industry
- Experience from the HR/Recruitment industry
- A hobby "tech-savvy" person
- Fluent in English - and Spanish is a plus
We value your personality and we believe you're passionate about your work, ambitious and work hard to reach your own goals!