Teamtailor is an Employer Branding and an ATS SaaS platform used by over 4 500 companies, 170 000 users in 90 countries around the world 🌏
Working at Teamtailor means working at a young, international, and fast-paced tech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving for responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun! Join us in our mission to help companies and people interact with each other in a better way so that they can make life-changing decisions together.
Now we’re expanding our Customer Success department and looking for our first Customer Support Agent based in Austin, Texas. This position means you will be one of the first members of Teamtailor in your foot on North American soil and you will be a part of the team that will lead one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies in our expansion.
As part of our Customer Success team, you will be responsible for the most important (!) communication we have - the one towards our existing users. Today we are known for having exceptional customer service and we strive to give our customers better support than they even thought was possible. Proof of our high quality is an average response time of 2 minutes AND a happiness rating/CSAT of 98%. That’s right, we strive for 🤩 & 😃 in each contact, and now, over 90,000 recruiters all over the world use our web service on a daily basis. Our mission is to have the most satisfied customers and we are looking for a strong relationship-builder to join our team 👊🏽
Get to know the team! 👇
What you will do:
- Give exceptional service to our customers in our support channels (mainly in our live chat (we use Intercom!), email and the occasional phone call)
- Focus on technical problem solving/troubleshooting and work closely with our tech team with product improvement
- Collect feedback from customers and package it to our product department team for further development
- Proactively reach out to our customers to provide support
- Create self-service material and host webinars
- Work with the rest of the team to create a best in class support, including exciting side projects!
Who you are:
- Top-class communicator
- Experience from customer support (preferably from the SaaS industry)
- Analytical with a hunger for continuous learning
- Service-minded and tech-savvy
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken - and Spanish is a big plus
Are you ready to create a world-leading customer experience together with our amazing Customer Success team? 🌟