We are looking for a key player to join our Legal team - a pro Privacy Legal Counsel! Your main task is to be the best problem-solver in the world and drive legal innovation forward with a primary focus on Privacy and GDPR. You will be expected to merge stakeholders’ expectations and legal requirements into a simple and innovative product, process, or contract. If you're persistent and take initiative, you'll be sure to succeed in this role!
Here at Teamtailor, we are committed to turning HR into Heroes 🎉 We strive to change the way people are getting hired all across the globe, focusing on amazing experiences and making recruitment fun and innovative. Sounds interesting, read more below?
What you'll do 📝
- Ensure privacy and data protection compliance throughout the organization.
- Create and manage policies, processes, data inventories and records of processing, and associated documentation relating to data processing.
- Work closely with the product team and act as a sounding board in the development process.
- Educate and inform stakeholders about current/upcoming privacy and data protection laws, regulations, standards, and best practices, such as GDPR and ePrivacy Directive etc.
- Manage privacy and data protection-related inquiries from customers and partners globally.
- Play an important role in supporting our sales team.
- Advice on legal requirements in general as well as review and draft commercial contracts involving the processing of personal information.
Who you are 👥
- You have a BSc or MSc degree or equivalent within Law
- At least 2-4 years experience within Law, preferably from the SaaS or tech industry
- Solid experience from working with GDPR and privacy questions
- A detailed oriented person with a high ability to gain trust
- You are driven and you find ways of improving the quality of your work
- A true team player who thrives when collaborating across teams, functions, and locations
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Are we a perfect match!?