We're an inclusive and diverse workplace, and welcome all applicants with open arms. 🤗⭐️
About the team
As one of the first Sales Development Representatives (SDR) you will be helping build the new Sales Development team. 🚀 The Sales Development team is a crucial component in the company's growth and presents an exciting opportunity for a professional to learn and develop their career in software sales. As a high-growth company, there are many opportunities for internal growth and career development.
About the role
As an SDR, you are motivated and organized professional who enjoys working with prospective customers and bringing sales leads. Whether connecting by phone, email, or other mediums, SDRs are brand ambassadors and make a positive impression on prospective customers. Your goal is to create a great customer experience by being an expert and consulting with customers to identify their needs and pain points.
- Previous sales development or sales experience (preferably SaaS/B2B but not a requirement).
- Curious and eager to learn, grow, and give/receive feedback.
- A self-starter that can contact anyone booking meetings over the phone, email, or social.
What we offer you:
- Incredible development and growth opportunities. 🚀 (we're growing fast)
- Trips to our HQ in Stockholm for sales conferences, training and generally just hanging out with the team!
- A fantastic team who always supports and helps each other.
- Work with the market's best product.
- Fixed salary with a very generous commission structure. 💰
- Base salary of £26-28k per annum, depending on experience and skills (OTE of £45k – £50k uncapped commission).
Your personality and passion are most important to us. 🔥 You will always learn and develop with the help of your colleagues. The most important thing is that you have the right mindset and attitude, the rest we can always teach you.
About the company
Here at Teamtailor, we are committed to turning HR into Heroes 🎉We strive to change the way people are being hired all across the globe, focusing on amazing experiences and making recruitment fun and innovative. Some of our customers include Daniel Wellington, HBOEurope, and LADBible Group! 2020 was an incredible year for Teamtailor. We were named in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 for the 3rd year in a row, making us one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe! Despite these incredible achievements, we’re far from finished 🚀
With offices in 10 countries and over 3,000 customers, we're looking for bright, hard-working professionals to join our revenue team, taking on new challenges and keeping up with our amazing growth!
Want to see our full revenue team at Teamtailor? Here is a quick view from our sales conference earlier this year 👇
You'll be working full-time at our London office (temporarily remote)📍 Feel free to check out our culture on our different social media channels. We look forward to hearing from you. 👋
In the meantime, if you want to get a better idea of what we do, why not visit some of our clients and their career pages: Fred Perry, Daniel Wellington, HBOEurope, and LADBible Group!