About The Role
The UK team is growing fast and we need you to help us keep the momentum 🚀
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join the People team and be responsible for driving the full employee lifecycle in the UK. As we are still a start-up, this role is more than HR operations, and you’ll have the chance to be hands-on with different fun projects that bring up the spirit and culture of the team 🌟
Why is this the right time to join?
We were named in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 for the 3rd year in a row 🚀 and have made the FT’s fastest-growing companies in Europe in 2021. We're a startup disrupting the recruitment process across the globe 🌍
We strive to change the way people are being hired across the globe, focusing on making recruitment fun and innovative.
With offices in 10 countries and over 3,500 customers, you'll be working at a young, fast-moving tech company with smart people that are passionate about their work.
As part of the People team, you will be working closely with our People Experience Specialist - Ieva
You will also be working together with Alice in the London office, for all Administration and HR support tasks. As well as Diego, our UK Country Manager.
What will you be doing?
- In charge of the recruitment cycle incl. search, CV-screening, interviewing & delivering a great candidate experience.
- Being the first point of contact for candidates.
- Take responsibility for both onboarding & offboarding processes.
- You will be in charge of office operations and local events.
- Manage orders and replacements of equipment devices.
- Liaise with HR concerning UK-specific matters
- Assist with processing monthly payroll
What we offer you!
- Great growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on always promoting from within 🚀
- Yearly company retreats in the sun 🏖
- Regular trips to our Stockholm HQ 🇸🇪
- Mental Health support including a subscription to Calm App 🧠
- £250 for your personal development through Learnerbly 📚
- Amazing extracurricular activities such as workouts, great food, and fun games!
- Salary range - £30,000 - £35,000
We’d like to see from you:
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other relevant fields.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role with a focus on recruitment and HR-admin, preferably in a sales-driven organisation.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- Good communication and relationship skills.
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Experience working with payroll would be an advantage
We value your personality, and we believe you're passionate about your work and ambitious. We are looking forward to getting to know you! 💕
Are you ready to paint the world pink!?