Let's build the future together!
Teamtailor is an Employer Branding and an ATS SaaS platform used by over 4 000 companies, 150.000 users in 90 countries around the world 🌏 We are committed to turing HR into Heros and strive to change the way people are being hired all across the globe, focusing on amazing experiences and making recruitment fun and innovative.
Now, we’re expanding our Customer Support team and are looking for our first ever Technical Support Agent! We need a real problem solver and technical mastermind to join our team; someone who can crush technical issues, while maintaining your world class customer experience 🤩
What you will do:
As your new Technical Support Agent/Engineer, your key role is to provide technical support external and internally, and work with our team to solve more advanced support conversations! Some of your tasks will be:
- Provide technical support to clients and colleagues (act like 2nd line support)
- Work closely with our engineers with bug reporting/handling
- Create and review our internal and external knowledge base content to improve self-service capabilities
Who you are:
As a person, you are tech-savvy, curious and self-driven. You thrive in roles where you get to solve problems and communicate the solutions to your colleagues and clients. You will be providing technical support to non-technical people so strong verbal communication and written skills is a key, and we need you to take pride in providing great customer service!
Some of your professional skills should be:
- Have at least 2 years experience from technical support/2nd line support
- Previous experience from supporting other SaaS tools
- Understand and work with APIs
- Have worked with bug reporting
You can expect a role with a lot of exciting challenges. You’ll join as the our first Technical Support Engineer, so you’ll be able to set your mark on our team!
📍This role is based at our office in Stockholm!