Here at Teamtailor, we are committed to turning HR into Heroes 🎉 We strive to change the way people are getting hired all across the globe, focusing on amazing experiences and making recruitment fun and innovative. 2020 has been an incredible year for Teamtailor. We were named in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 for the 3rd year in a row, making us one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe! Despite these incredible achievements, we’re far from finished 🚀
Read more about our product at teamtailor.com. Or why not look at some live examples: Epidemic sound, Daniel Wellington, Lifesum, and Tradera (yes, everything you see there is our product and yes it's amazing).
As we grow in number of customers and employees, the complexity of internal systems and processes also increases. We’re now looking for another Integration Developer to help us optimize the integrations and processes related to our internal systems.
As an Integration Developer at Teamtailor - you will
- Create tools that can assist colleagues across the organisation by improving efficiency in workflows
- Have the freedom to choose the tools you like and shape the tech stack we use
- Build integrations by using web APIs to connect internal systems (with main focus on systems for managing customer relations such as Hubspot, Planhat, Intercom), to achieve automation of data flows between these internal systems
- Work with other fun projects with a technical aspect
- Be part of a great team 💕
You will, together with David, be part of a star team of two developers with focus on internal integrations and automations. The team reports directly to CFO and is part of a larger Finance team. While in this role, you will have colleagues at Sales, Customer Success and Customer Support as the key stakeholders as you would focus on systems that handels customer relations such as Hubspot, Planhat and Intercom. Of course you will also always work close to and have our colleagues at Product to bounce ideas with! 🙌
Is this you?
- A passionate coder with skills such as Node.js, Ruby or Python;
- Enjoy making others’ lives easier through building integrations between systems and automizing repeatitive tasks and work flows;
- Good communication skills in English both written and spoken;
- Self-driven and can concretise requirements/specifications from a technical perspective and implement solutions;
- You are either a software developer with a couple of years of work experience in programing; or a driven, ambitious newly graduated student in computer science or similar, and this might be a great fit for you to jump start your career;
- A small portfolio on Github with hobby projects is a merit.
Other cool stuff we offer you!
- Yearly company retreats/kick-offs in the sun.
- Amazing extracurricular activities such as workouts, great food, and fun games!
If the above describes you well, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!?