Great, you're finally here! Maybe you already know Teamtailor? We are disrupting the market and changing how over 6000 companies attract, recruit and hire top talent all over the 🌍.
We see our platform as an enabler for candidates and companies to make a perfect match and so far we have supported almost half a million hires - how cool is that? Not only are we a matchmaker, we also provide all the tools recruiters need and want to make their jobs easy, fun and effective. This certainly can't be done without ambitious and lovable people...
Now we're looking for a Marketing Manager Nordics to help us build a strong local presence and loved local brand 💖. You will work closely together with sales and partnership and play a crucial role for our success in the Nordics.
You will be responsible for planning, creating, and implementation of regional marketing initiatives such as content creation, events, webinars and campaigns. You will report to our CMO and work closely with the rest of the marketing and sales team to move and execute with speed. This position will be based in Stockholm with a hybrid set-up where we spend at least 2 days per week at our office.
What you will be doing:
- Developing strategies for customer acquisition, retention, community building and brand growth and engagement.
- Owning, planning and distributing the area's marketing budget.
- Defining and developing branding, content, events and webinars, campaigns and PR activities in line with strategy for the Nordics.
- Mapping and searching for data and information that contribute to generating insights for the local market.
- Collaborating with various internal stakeholders such as marketing, sales, partnership and third-party suppliers such as illustrators, animators and photographers.
- Planning and managing goals, activities, and KPIs and follow-up with tracking through Hubspot and Google Analytics.
Who you are:
- You are a team player and a problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- You are humle and positive.
- You are curious to truly understand our product (to the core) and our business.
- You are an exceptional communicator and speak English fluently.
- A plus if you speak any additional Nordic language and if you have experience from Hubspot and Google Analytics.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to continue build and scale a world leading SaaS-brand in the Nordics.
- A vibrant, fun and challenging workplace with ambitious plans for the future.
- A global team of dedicated and open-minded people who will always root for you and support your growth.
Sounds pretty fun right? 🤓