Let's build the future together!
Teamtailor is an Employer Branding and an ATS SaaS platform used by over 8 000 companies, 150.000 users in 90 countries around the world 🌏.
Working at Teamtailor means working at a young, international, and fast-paced tech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving for responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun 🥳
Building a diverse team with various backgrounds and expertise is at the core of Teamtailor since its very beginning and is truly part of its strength today! There are no typical profiles, each and every team member shares our vision and wants to be part of its success.
Are you a natural leader with a great track record? Then you might be the right person for this role. We are now looking for a Sales Manager for our North American sales team based in the USA & Canada. We have 11 sales reps in the North American team today : 8 working towards the US and 3 towards Canada. This is a great opportunity to join an amazing journey and keep building and developing our great sales force 🔥
Key tasks in the role:
📊Responsible for your team's results:
Achieve and exceed sales targets set by the company.
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Monitor sales team's performance and provide guidance to achieve individual and team goals
🤝 Development of sales representatives:
- Recruit, train, and onboard new sales team members.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and ongoing performance feedback.
- Foster a positive and motivated sales culture within the team.
🙏🏽 Sales Strategy and Planning:
- Collaborate with Head of Sales North America to develop sales strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Analyze market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape to identify growth opportunities.
- Develop and implement sales plans and initiatives to capture your market
🌎 Sales Reporting, Forecast and Analysis:
- Generate regular sales reports, forecasts, and performance metrics.
- Make sure to update Forecast in time
- Clean forecast for team in time
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
- Use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and adjust strategies as needed.
We value your personality and passion!
For us, personality and passion come before education. Your difference is your strength and you will always be supported and looked after by your Teamtailor family. You will have the responsibility for your own work, meaning that working remotely isn’t something you mind.
Additionally, we are looking for someone who :
- 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 has extensive experience in creating and fostering outbound B2B sales in the North American market (with SaaS platforms is a plus) and can be responsible for their entire sales cycle from prospecting to sales
- 🕵🏻♀️ has experience in leadership, building teams, coaching teams and individual
- 💪has the will to push harder and foster an outbound culture
- ☀️has a positive and caring attitude
- 🏡is living close to Toronto or in Austin. Office presence will be required (at least 2 / days a week).
As a Sales Manager at Teamtailor you will be offered :
- ✨ the opportunity to sell the market's leading employer branding and recruitment platform
- 💰 a fixed salary and a generous commission model with no caps that reward people who are motivated and perform well
- 🏃🏻♂️ development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- 🏝 paid holidays and the chance to attend our yearly 3-day company trip to a secret summer destination all cover by us
- 🍾 tons of team events, celebrations, weekly competitions, rewards, and Pizza Friday for you who like challenges
- 🎁 a starter kit which includes a Macbook Air, iPhone + Plan, the must-have Teamtailor outfit including a tote bag, t-shirt, sweater, hoodie...
- 💕 and most importantly, you would get to work with the most fantastic coworkers !
If this sounds like you, then you know what to do 😉
We look forward to receiving your application. Good luck from your future colleagues 🍀