Teamtailor is changing the way companies work with employer branding and recruiting online. Want to help us make HR heroes? Working at Teamtailor means working in a young, fast-moving tech startup and working with smart people that are passionate about their work.
Our team brings many years of experience from product companies. We're 35 developers and designers working in distributed teams from Sweden, Poland, UK, Spain, and Turkey. As a team, we have disrupted and transformed industries before. We have a solid product-market fit, are growing rapidly, and are well funded.
Read more about our product at teamtailor.com. Or why not look at some live examples: Epidemic sound, Daniel Wellington, Lifesum, and Tradera (yes, everything you see there is our product and yes it's amazing).
What is the role?
At the core, you will be part of the team that plans new features and develops the product. You will also take a big part in planning the roadmap, taking responsibility for the whole cycle from idea to production, talking to the customers, and be a part of building a world-class team.
What skills do you need?
Teamtailor is a Ruby on Rails and Ember.js app. Other key components in our current setup are PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis. Previous relevant experience is great, but we value the ability to learn new things over experience.
Frameworks and Services
- Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, StimulusReflex
- Sass, Tailwind CSS, Storybook
- Postgresql, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Analytics service built inhouse
- Heroku, Netlify, AWS, Section.io
- GitHub, Buildkite, Sentry, Code Climate, Datadog
- Slack, Notion, Tuple, Zoom
- Figma, Sketch
- MacBooks and the editor of your choice
Qualities we look for
- Fingerspitzengefühl. For every challenge there is an infinite number of possible solutions, you should have a talent for finding the best one.
- Passionate. We love what we do, you should too.
- Communicative, you should be a team player and collaborate within small teams of 3 people.
- You like to have the responsibility and make sure things get forward.
- Eager to learn new things. The only thing we know is that things will change. Both the tech we use, but also about the industry we operate in.
Interested? Apply today! Or if you know someone that you think would like this opportunity let us know.