Teamtailor is changing the way companies work with employer branding and recruiting online. Working at Teamtailor means working with smart people that are passionate about their work in a fast-growing, profitable scale-up with a proven product-market fit. Want to improve recruiting processes worldwide and help people find their dream jobs?
Our team brings many years of experience from product companies. We're about 50 developers and designers working from Sweden, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Turkey. As a team, we have disrupted and transformed industries before.
As an Integration Developer, you will be a part of a distributed team that is responsible for our 250+ integrations with our partners all over the world. We believe you have working experience with developing integrations and feel comfortable in this area so you take initiative and decide on the best way forward. Together with the team members, you will plan the work that needs to be done to get the feature working smoothly.
Besides, you will have a chance to work with technologies such as:
- Serverless / AWS lambda
- API integrations
- Ruby on Rails
- Jest (Test)
Examples of work you will do in a normal workday:
- Build and maintain integrations with Teamtailor APIs
- Shape and integrate according to partner API documentation
- Develop import tools from many different systems and formats
- Build and maintain our Integration Hub
- Extend and maintain our Teamtailor API:s
- Attend meetings and communicate with stakeholders/partners/customers and act as an integration specialist
- Set up and configure integrations
- Plan your work and communicate with partners all around the world like DocuSign, BambooHR, Indeed, LinkedIn and Scrive to name a few. And more to come!
Qualities we look for:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Agile and pragmatic mindset
- Take responsibility and grow yourself and the people around you
- Team player that appreciates and values collaborative work
- Eager to learn new things. The industry is constantly evolving and in order to be up to date, we must be flexible, adapt, and keep on improving.
- Bonus if you have worked in an agile team on a SaaS product
What do you get?
You will have a big impact on your daily work, we are currently 6 developers at our office in Kraków where you will be part of growing this hub. We mainly speak English, we work in an agile way, we are open-minded and we believe that all team members take their responsibility and ship awesome features together as a team.
What do we offer:
- New fresh office in the trendy Zabłocie area
- Full Equipment (MacBook Pro, iPhone, Monitor)
- Team Workaways budget 🧑🏽💻
- Hybrid remote work
Our recruitment process:
- Submit your application and answer some basic questions, why not ask yourself some questions as well? No cover letter or CV required 🍰
- Video Interview with the hiring manager. That’s me, Joakim 👋
- Online Personality Assessment - to help us be more objective and reduce biases ⚖️
- Take home code assignment, where you’ll spend about 3 hours implementing a feature 👩💻
- Interview with two developers on the team, where you’ll discuss code you’ve written and how we work 👯 (at our office in Kraków)
- Offer to join the team, if we think we are a match for each-other 🎉
How do we work?
At Teamtailor the developers and the designers have full responsibility for the whole project in 6 weeks cycles. We believe that all team members have great input for building an awesome product, and we also have innovation weeks every 8th week to always challenge ourselves with innovative ideas. This means that you have a big say, flexibility but also a large responsibility so you need to like this 😍
Since we have product teams spread over Europe, communication is the key to getting everything working well. For this, we use tools like Slack, Zoom, Tuple, and Notion in our daily work to name a few.
Every year we are organizing a company trip to get to know each other even more and our small product teams arrange their own Workaways.
Read more about our product at teamtailor.com. Or why not look at some live examples: Epidemic sound, Daniel Wellington, LADbible, and Oatly (yes, everything you see there is our product and yes it's amazing).
This is a position based in Kraków on a B2B contract. The team work at the office on a weekly basis and we expect our next team mate to do so too. We also get together with the rest of our product team on a regular basis, so you have to be able to travel within Europe from time to time.